Checking account needs vary from person to person, which is why a "one size fits all" approach just doesn't cut it. Frist Central Credit Union offers a variety of checking accounts, each with its own distinct advantages - and all tailored to make our life easier. Looking to simplify your life? A checking account is ideal for managing monthly finances. First Central has five different checking options to choose from when selecting an account to meet your needs.
- FREE Bill Pay
- FREE 24-hour account access through FirstLink Internet banking
- FREE ATM/Debit Card, if approved
- FREE unlimited withdrawals
- FREE teller transactions
- FREE 24-hour telephone audio response through First Teller
- Overdraft Protection Services
- Payroll Deduction or Direct Deposit
This interest-bearing tiered account is for members who like to maintain higher balances and are looking for higher Annual Percentage Yield interest rates. A minimum of $25.00 is required to open an account. If you have Direct Deposit there is no minimum to open an account. A minimum daily balance of $500.00 is required to earn dividends and avoid a service charge. Dividends are calculated, compounded, and paid monthly on the daily balance, and are paid on the last day of the month.
- Overdraft Protection
- Overdraft Privilege available
- FREE Prgram checks (2 boxes per year)
- FREE Money Orders and Traveler's Checks
- Qualifies for higher interest rate on Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
When it comes to value, any member can take advantage of this great interest bearing checking account. A minimum deposit of $25.00 is required to open the account, and a minimum daily balance of $500.00 is required to earn dividends and avoid a service charge. Dividends are calculated, compounded, and paid monthly on a daily balance, and are paid on the last day of the month.
Manage your daily finances with an account that is designed to save you money. With this checking account, you'll enjoy an economical and convenient method of purchasing goods and services. A minimum deposit of $25.00 is required and the account does not earn dividends.
New Beginnings Checking
This account is designed for members who do not qualify for our regular checking account due to prior difficulties. We understand that there may be unforeseen circumstances causing financial hardships, and we think everyone deserves a second chance. New Beginnings Checking is an affordable option that provides you with the tools to help you manage your account wisely.
- $100 minimum to open
- No minimum balance requirement
- Low $10 monthly service charge
- $20 account re-open/closure fee if done more than once within six months
Here's what you receive :
- Debit card available; Check card if approved
- Overdraft Privilege
- After six months with no NSF fees, member is eligible to apply for other checking options
Full time students are encouraged to take advantage of all the benefits of this interest-bearing account. A minimum deposit of $25.00 is required to open the account, and the minimum daily balance to earn dividends is $500.00. Dividends are calculated, compounded, and paid monthly on the daily balance, and are paid on the last day of the month.
- No monthly or annual service fee
- Overdraft Protection
- Unlimited check writing privileges
- Debit Card available
Click here for our BillPay demo.
us for more information about our checking accounts.