Kirby Kangaroo Club!
Mom and Dad, Bring your kids 12 years old and younger to the credit union and open a Kirby Kangaroo Club Account today!
The Kirby Kangaroo Club is a great program designed to educate children about credit unions and to assist them in establishing good saving habits.
All Kirby Kangaroo Club accounts will receive a welcome packet at the time of account opening, or when switching from an existing account. The Kirby Kangaroo Club Welcome Packet will have:
What Do I Get When I Become a Member of the Kirby Kangaroo Club?
All children who are members of the Kirby Kangaroo Club will be eligible for:
- Quarterly Dividends
- FirstLink online banking
- Special Kirby Kids Newsletter with games, puzzles, jokes and educational articles
- Kirby Website Link from First Central’s website with access to games and more
- Coloring Contest
- Special CD promotions
- Prizes for A, A-B Honor Roll
- Prizes when depositing to account Deposit Incentives:
- Child is eligible for a prize each day when depositing at least $5.00 to the account
(Child must be present to receive prize; One prize per child each day)
What Do I Have to Do to Join?
Children who wish to join the Kirby Kangaroo Club must open up a Savings Account with an initial $5.00 deposit. Children can sign their own name, but parent or guardian must be joint on the account until child reaches 16 years of age.