FirstLink is First Central’s free online banking service which allows members to conduct their own transactions. They can also view and print statements, and they can also view an image of their checks. This website is completely secure and is available for all members who sign up for this service. Click here to read the disclosure form and fill out an application for the FirstLink online banking service.
To access FirstLink:
- Fill out the application, and mail or drop it by one of our locations.
- Once we have received your application, we will mail your temporary password to the address we have on file. If you bring in the application, you may see a Member Service Representative to get your temporary password at that time.
- You may access FirstLink by using the FCCU website log in on the home page, using your account number and temporary password.
- After you have entered your account number and temporary password under the FirstLink logo on the home page of this website, you will immediately be prompted to change to a new password.
- Once you have changed your password, you will be at the account summary screen and can make transfers, see account history, etc.
- Should you have any problems, please contact us during normal business hours at (254) 776-9333.
Please click here for an application.
Please click here to log into FirstLink.
Please click here for BillPay demo.
Please contact us if you have
any other questions about FirstLink.